Become an App Developer at App Academy
Are you ready to take the next step in your tech career?
Mobile App developers are in high demand at every level of business, and our trainers and developers have extensive background in teaching and employing the kind of developer skills today’s companies are searching for.
Our App Academy is a 5 day immersive course that will turn you into an App developer!
Our iOS 360 course will take you from beginner to full-fledged developer, covering topics like:
- iOS UI controls & Customizations
- Introduction to Swift
- Local Data Integrations (NSUser Defaults, loading from NSBundle)
- Remote Data Integrations (JSON, XML, SwiftlyJSON, AF Networking)
- Web Integrations (WKWebView, SFWebViewController)
- View Layouts and Advanced View Layouts
- Game Design Principles
- Core Data
- Push & Local Notifications
- Launching your Apps (view APP Store for iOS or Google play)
- And many more!
– App Academies are Bring Your Own Device. (Accommodations can be made in special cases on a limited basis, email for details)
– Prior experience in either a procedural programming language (such as C, Pascal, VB, or PHP) or another object-oriented platform (such as Java or C#)
– Excellent typing skills
In addition to expert group and personal instruction:
– You’ll have time to collaborate with other up-and-coming developers
– You can ask our expert business team questions you may have about marketing your Apps (or yourself!) to companies of all sizes.
– You’ll get 12 months of free access to our developer forums after you have completed the App Academy
Get the tools to manage your development team at Agile Academy
Agile Academy is an outstanding resource for anyone supporting a software development team’s efficiency and effectiveness. Students learn through instruction and team-based exercises, and are challenged to think in terms of the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when returning to the workplace.
Learn core Agile principals such as:
- Essential elements of active user involvement
- Team empowerment in decision making
- Managing evolving requirements on fixed timescales
- Importance of developing/iterating small, incremental releases
- Focusing on frequent delivery of products
- Necessity of completing feature before moving on to the next
- The 80/20 rule
- Testing throughout the project lifecycle
- Creating a collaborative & cooperative approach between all stakeholders
For information on an upcoming App Academy or Agile Academy, please fill out the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org